public inbox for cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
* Thanku for Your Payment.
@ 2023-03-16 12:50 BrunaFTomaz.a5512
From: BrunaFTomaz.a5512 @ 2023-03-16 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce

PayPal

Dear:cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
We hope this email finds you well. We are writing to confirm your recent transaction in the Amount of $699.99 with ETH Crypto. We appreciate your business and thank you foredooming us as your preferred provider.

The details of your transaction are as follows:
INVOICE: IYZPK-982-8876-T1969
Plan: Total Tech Protection
Duration : Yearly Subscription
Devices : 01 Devices
Amount : USD 699.99
Mode : PayPal
Issues with this transaction?
You have 10 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Centre.
If you don't recognise this charge, inform us +1(877) 862-2677. We are here to assist you in every aspect.
We hope to see you again soon!
PayPal Services
.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-03-16 13:47 UTC | newest]