* Updated: mintty 3.5.0
@ 2021-04-15 16:01 Thomas Wolff
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Thomas Wolff @ 2021-04-15 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
I have uploaded mintty 3.5.0 with the following changes:
* Revised and fixed handling of blink attribute (~#1097).
* Coloured blink substitution display (xterm), escape sequences OSC
* Support distinct blink attribute for base and combining characters.
* Apply blink attribute to graphics.
* Escape sequence OSC 22 to set mouse pointer shape (xterm 367).
* Escape sequences DCS=1/2s for atomic/synchronous screen update
* Support progress detection (for implicit progress bar) also if
* Implicit (detected) progress bar uses configured colour.
* Escape sequences to reset progress bar colour mode to configured value.
* Escape sequence to change progress value only.
* New user-definable function win-toggle-keep-screen-on to disable
* New option BlinkColour.
* New options MousePointer, AppMousePointer.
* Restored "Allow blinking" in Options dialog (#1097).
* WSL-specific detection of Term info availabilities (mintty/wsltty#278).
* Export TERM to WSL (mintty/wsltty#278).
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-15 16:01 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-04-15 16:01 Updated: mintty 3.5.0 Thomas Wolff
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).