public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* playground procedures and docs
@ 2021-11-10 17:57 Jason Pyeron
From: Jason Pyeron @ 2021-11-10 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

> Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 11:25 AM
> That is why it is a good idea to checkout your repo on a playground
> branch, then force push your repo to:
>
> 	ssh://cygwin@cygwin.com/git/cygwin-packages/playground
>
> and post the jobs.cgi, run, and log links.

I could not seem to find pages or mailing list archives on the jobs.cgi / run / log items.

Sorry, if I am obtuse.

v/r,

Jason Pyeron

--
Jason Pyeron  | Architect
PD Inc        | Certified SBA 8(a)

.mil: jason.j.pyeron.ctr@mail.mil
.com: jpyeron@pdinc.us
tel : 202-741-9397

* RE: playground procedures and docs
@ 2021-11-10 18:03 Jason Pyeron
From: Jason Pyeron @ 2021-11-10 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
> > That is why it is a good idea to checkout your repo on a playground
> > branch, then force push your repo to:
> >
> > 	ssh://cygwin@cygwin.com/git/cygwin-packages/playground
> >
> > and post the jobs.cgi, run, and log links.
>
> I could not seem to find pages or mailing list archives on the jobs.cgi / run / log items.

https://www.cygwin.com/packaging/build.html

Do not know, why I did not see:

Package build service (experimental)
After pushing to a package git repository, an automatic build of the package is queued:

remote: scallywag: build nnnn queued
remote: scallywag: https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/jobs.cgi?id=nnnn
The results will appear (some time later) at https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/jobs.cgi (URL subject to change).

-Jason