public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* Re: util-linux vs. coreutils
@ 2007-06-06  2:50 Eric Blake
From: Eric Blake @ 2007-06-06  2:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

> > The next upstream release of coreutils will provide arch:
>
> (Moving to cygwin-apps, as this is an issue between maintainers.)

I would have posted here originally; see cygwin-talk for the sad
story why I didn't...

> Thanks for the heads-up.  util-linux is mine; what is the timeframe?

I'm not sure when upstream will release coreutils 6.10; probably
in another month or two.  I'll send another message to this list
when it is actually is released and I'm ready to package it.

--
Eric Blake

* Re: util-linux vs. coreutils
       [not found] <loom.20070606T005939-664@post.gmane.org>