public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* RE: Let’s connect
@ 2024-04-29 15:46 Hannah Parker
From: Hannah Parker @ 2024-04-29 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Reaching out again regarding my previous email, we offer an array of
personalized clothing items (including suits, shirts, and more)
crafted from premium materials like Zegna fabric. Our approach is
straightforward and accommodating, offering the flexibility to meet at
a location of your choice (be it your home, office, or our studio).
Could we set up a call or meeting to discuss?

Best,

Hannah Parker
LABEL
9255 Sunset Blvd | West Hollywood, CA 90069
Website
[http://post.spmailtechnol.com/f/a/abn8J3kO0HvVjQaVCJ5pBA~~/AARa7QA~/RgRoEkXRP0R-aHR0cDovL3RyYWNrLnJldGFpbGlubnkubmV0L2luZGV4LnBocC9jYW1wYWlnbnMvbWsxNTVoMTB4NzBjYS90cmFjay11cmwvdG0xNTlvbmE5djI0Ni9jMTc0MWNjNTdiYmI3OTg2NWZiODVhMWUxYTY2ODA2ZDdjMDkxZmRiVwNzcGNCCmYn0cAvZvShbqBSFmN5Z3dpbi1hcHBzQGN5Z3dpbi5jb21YBAAAAAA~]

DATE: April 16, 2024 at 3:19 PM
TO: cygwin-apps@cygwin.com

Feeling like your work or weekend wardrobe needs a refresh? Allow me
to introduce some new must-haves.

We specialize in personalized suits, jackets, shirts, and luxurious
cashmere sweaters, perfect for any occasion. Made from top-notch
fabrics such as Loro Piana, our custom pieces seamlessly transition
from professional to casual settings.

In need of a tuxedo or suit for a special occasion or wedding? We've
got you sorted.

Suits start at 1000 and shirts at 200, with higher-end options
available, including suits priced above 6000.

Interested in discussing further or arranging a meeting? Let me know
your availability - we can meet at your convenience, whether it's at
your home, office, or our showroom in LA!

Unsubscribe
[http://post.spmailtechnol.com/f/a/046eu0o6wSgMA77nSAScNg~~/AARa7QA~/RgRoEkXRP0R-aHR0cDovL3RyYWNrLnJldGFpbGlubnkubmV0L2luZGV4LnBocC9jYW1wYWlnbnMvbWsxNTVoMTB4NzBjYS90cmFjay11cmwvdG0xNTlvbmE5djI0Ni81ZTlhODNjMWM4MTdiNTA3YjdiZWI0YmZmMGNkYzhiYzAwNTk2YzdlVwNzcGNCCmYn0cAvZvShbqBSFmN5Z3dpbi1hcHBzQGN5Z3dpbi5jb21YBAAAAAA~]

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-04-29 15:46 UTC | newest]