public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* helloo
       [not found] <1332669774.8233505.1694047570297.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2023-09-07  0:46 ` romanremusvasile
From: romanremusvasile @ 2023-09-07  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

hello everyone, I've been a cygwin user for a long time, along with pulseaudio, but recently until I upgraded to pulseaudio version 16.1 everything was working perfectly, but after the last upgrade, pulseaudio crashes when I open it in cygwin, with the version of pulseaudio 11.1 works perfectly at the input, the errors at the input are on version 16.1, any help would be welcome, thank you very much

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-09-07  0:46 UTC | newest]