public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* cygport false positive requires
@ 2018-12-21  6:17 Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2018-12-21  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

I am progressing in porting some orphaned
python packages that are currently python 2 only
but I am blocked on "false positive" requires:

 >>> python2-logilab-astng requires: python2 python2-gobject python2-numpy
 >>> python2-logilab-astng OBSOLETES: python-logilab-astng
 >>> python3-logilab-astng requires: python3

As the original source has only a cross dependency from logilab-common

$ cat requires.txt
logilab-common >= 0.53.0

Question, How I can remove: python2-gobject python2-numpy ?

attached in progress cygport.

Regards
Marco

---