public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* service interruption :-(
@ 2023-03-13 10:30 marco atzeri
From: marco atzeri @ 2023-03-13 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Hi Guys,

just to inform you that my old laptop is seriously considering to
retire itself ;
it froze several time this early morning.
I will need to buy and configure a new laptop before being fully
operative again.

In the mean time if someone can upload job 5600 as test, I will appreciate.
It is the latest upstream cmake 3.25.3 with python3.9

Unfortunately I was just at the start of updating all python sub-packages for
only 3.8 & 3.9 before working on 3.11. No more activity on 3.6 & 3.7

The following (source) packages were already updated to latest upstream

python38      3.8.16-1
python39      3.8.16-1
python-pip    23.0.1-1

I assume I will be able to recover the data from disk, but if not
I will need some additional time to rebuild them.

Regards
Marco

* Re: service interruption :-(
@ 2023-03-13 19:48 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2023-03-13 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marco Atzeri, cygwin-apps

On 13/03/2023 10:30, marco atzeri via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> just to inform you that my old laptop is seriously considering to
> retire itself ;
> it froze several time this early morning.
> I will need to buy and configure a new laptop before being fully
> operative again.

Sorry to hear that.

> In the mean time if someone can upload job 5600 as test, I will appreciate.
> It is the latest upstream cmake 3.25.3 with python3.9

I did this for you.

(I needed to rebuild with the test: label applied as there's no
mechanism for applying it afterwards)