public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ATTN. Maintainer] po4a
@ 2023-05-06  8:42 Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2023-05-06  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Hi Erwin,

since po4a should be re-eleased for perl-5.36.1, I've updated your
cygport and pushed it to the playground branch on your repo.  Please
note that I've downgraded the version to 0.66, since the later releases
would need a new dependency that is not yet available on Cygwin
(Syntax::Keyword::Try).  I've added a dependency on perl-SGMLSpm
following Debian and fixed a test fail caused by a wrong assumption
about how the build directory looks like (cygport links to the sources
rather than creating a copy).  Please use a recent cygport version,
since it will create the correct perl5_0xy dependency automatically.

Regards,
Achim.

* Re: [ATTN. Maintainer] po4a
@ 2023-05-08 11:42 ` Erwin Waterlander
From: Erwin Waterlander @ 2023-05-08 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Achim Gratz via Cygwin-apps

> Op 06-05-2023 10:42 CEST schreef Achim Gratz via Cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps@cygwin.com>:
>

> Hi Erwin,
>
> since po4a should be re-eleased for perl-5.36.1, I've updated your
> cygport and pushed it to the playground branch on your repo. Please
> note that I've downgraded the version to 0.66, since the later releases
> would need a new dependency that is not yet available on Cygwin
> (Syntax::Keyword::Try). I've added a dependency on perl-SGMLSpm
> following Debian and fixed a test fail caused by a wrong assumption
> about how the build directory looks like (cygport links to the sources
> rather than creating a copy). Please use a recent cygport version,
> since it will create the correct perl5_0xy dependency automatically.

Hi,

Thanks Achim. I have merged your changes into master.

kind regards,

Erwin

* Re: [ATTN. Maintainer] po4a
@ 2023-05-20  7:44   ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2023-05-20  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Erwin Waterlander via Cygwin-apps writes:
> Thanks Achim. I have merged your changes into master.

…but didn't actually do a release. :-)

Anyway, I have tested the update to 0.68 (now that the new Perl
distributions are available on Cygwin) and pushed this to the playground
branch for your perusal.

Regards,
Achim.

* Re: [ATTN. Maintainer] po4a
@ 2023-05-20  9:59     ` Erwin Waterlander
From: Erwin Waterlander @ 2023-05-20  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Achim Gratz via Cygwin-apps

> Op 20-05-2023 09:44 CEST schreef Achim Gratz via Cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps@cygwin.com>:
>

> Erwin Waterlander via Cygwin-apps writes:
> > Thanks Achim. I have merged your changes into master.
> …but didn't actually do a release. :-)
>
> Anyway, I have tested the update to 0.68 (now that the new Perl
> distributions are available on Cygwin) and pushed this to the playground
> branch for your perusal.

Thanks Achim. I will create a new release 0.68-2.

best regards,

Erwin

* Re: [ATTN. Maintainer] po4a
@ 2021-02-27 12:33   ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2021-02-27 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Erwin Waterlander writes:
> I uploaded po4a 0.63-1 for perl 5.32

Thank you.

Regards,
Achim.

* Re: [ATTN. Maintainer] po4a
@ 2021-02-24  8:24 ` Erwin Waterlander
From: Erwin Waterlander @ 2021-02-24  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Achim Gratz, cygwin-apps

> Op 20-02-2021 08:20 schreef Achim Gratz <stromeko@nexgo.de>:
>

> The package needs to be re-released for perl-5.32, thank you.
>

> Regards,
> Achim.
> --
> +<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
>
> DIY Stuff:
> http://Synth.Stromeko.net/DIY.html

Hi,

I uploaded po4a 0.63-1 for perl 5.32