public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* Rebase package in "Base" category?
@ 2007-03-29  9:37 Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2007-03-29  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Shouldn't we put the rebase package into the Base category finally?
The rebase problem is so common that it's worth to have it available
in every standard installation, IMHO.

Corinna

Red Hat

* RE: Rebase package in "Base" category?
@ 2007-03-29 13:55 ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2007-03-29 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 29 March 2007 10:38, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> Shouldn't we put the rebase package into the Base category finally?
> The rebase problem is so common that it's worth to have it available
> in every standard installation, IMHO.

  Seems a sound idea to me, it's only a tiny extra download after all.

    cheers,
      DaveK

* Re: Rebase package in "Base" category?
@ 2007-03-30  8:02   ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2007-03-30  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Mar 29 14:54, Dave Korn wrote:
> On 29 March 2007 10:38, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>
> > Shouldn't we put the rebase package into the Base category finally?
> > The rebase problem is so common that it's worth to have it available
> > in every standard installation, IMHO.
>
>   Seems a sound idea to me, it's only a tiny extra download after all.

I'm glad that my suggestion got this amazingly unambiguous reaction
from all of you.  So I added the rebase package to the Base category
now.

@ 2007-04-10 12:34     ` Jason Tishler
From: Jason Tishler @ 2007-04-10 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 10:01:56AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> So I added the rebase package to the Base category now.

I updated my copy too.

Jason