public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [RFU] socat
@ 2011-10-21 23:25 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2011-10-21 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Please upload the new releases below, including setup.hint which has changed.
Please leave 1.7.1.1-1 as previous, and remove 2.0.0b3-1.  Thanks, Andrew.

wget \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/setup.hint \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-1.7.1.3-1.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-1.7.1.3-1-src.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-2.0.0b4-1.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-2.0.0b4-1-src.tar.bz2

* Re: [RFU] socat
@ 2011-10-22  7:53 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2011-10-22  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Oct 21 19:25, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> Please upload the new releases below, including setup.hint which has changed.
> Please leave 1.7.1.1-1 as previous, and remove 2.0.0b3-1.  Thanks, Andrew.
>
> wget \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/setup.hint \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-1.7.1.3-1.tar.bz2 \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-1.7.1.3-1-src.tar.bz2 \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-2.0.0b4-1.tar.bz2 \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-2.0.0b4-1-src.tar.bz2

Done.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: [RFU] socat
@ 2011-10-22 13:28   ` Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2011-10-22 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Correction: Could you please remove version 1.7.1.1-1 from the archive, and
uploaded the revised setup.hint file?  1.7.1.1 had a security
vulnerability.  The revised setup.hint removes it as the prev version.

@ 2011-10-24  7:35     ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2011-10-24  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2013-07-06  4:49 ` marco atzeri
From: marco atzeri @ 2013-07-06  4:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Il 6/23/2013 5:23 PM, Andrew Schulman ha scritto:
> Please upload, for 32- and 64-bit.  Both of the versions here are security updates, so please remove all previous
> versions in the archive.  Thanks, Andrew.
>
> # 32-bit
> wget -x -nH --cut-dirs=3 \
>   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin32/socat/setup.hint \
>   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin32/socat/socat-1.7.2.2-1.tar.bz2 \
>   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin32/socat/socat-1.7.2.2-1.tar.bz2 \
>   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin32/socat/socat-2.0.0-b6-1.tar.bz2 \
>   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin32/socat/socat-2.0.0-b6-1.tar.bz2 \
>
> # 64-bit
> wget -x -nH --cut-dirs=3 \
>   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin64/socat/setup.hint \
>   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin64/socat/socat-1.7.2.2-1.tar.bz2 \
>   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin64/socat/socat-1.7.2.2-1.tar.bz2 \
>   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin64/socat/socat-2.0.0-b6-1.tar.bz2 \
>   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin64/socat/socat-2.0.0-b6-1.tar.bz2 \

it seems someone already uploaded both, and forgot to mention it

Bye
Marco

* Re: [RFU] socat
@ 2013-06-24 13:40   ` Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2013-06-24 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

> One question.  Would you mind to use only a --cut-dirs=2 in your
> wget upload statement?  That leaves the package directory, which
> would make uploading a bit simpler.

Yes, I'll do that.

* Re: [RFU] socat
@ 2013-06-24  8:12 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2013-06-24  8:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2013-06-23 15:32 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2013-06-23 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin32/socat/socat-1.7.2.2-1-src.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin32/socat/socat-2.0.0-b6-1.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin32/socat/socat-2.0.0-b6-1-src.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin32/socat/socat-debuginfo/setup.hint \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin32/socat/socat-debuginfo/socat-debuginfo-1.7.2.2-1.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin32/socat/socat-debuginfo/socat-debuginfo-2.0.0-b6-1.tar.bz2

# 64-bit
wget -x -nH --cut-dirs=3 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin64/socat/setup.hint \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin64/socat/socat-1.7.2.2-1.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin64/socat/socat-1.7.2.2-1-src.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin64/socat/socat-2.0.0-b6-1.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin64/socat/socat-2.0.0-b6-1-src.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin64/socat/socat-debuginfo/setup.hint \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin64/socat/socat-debuginfo/socat-debuginfo-1.7.2.2-1.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin64/socat/socat-debuginfo/socat-debuginfo-2.0.0-b6-1.tar.bz2

* [RFU] socat
@ 2013-06-23 15:23 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2013-06-23 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2012-06-03 17:11 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2012-06-03 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Jun  1 17:45, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> Please upload the new releases below, including setup.hint which has
> changed.
>
> Please remove ALL previous versions from the archive, as they all suffered from
> a security vulnerability.
>
> Thanks, Andrew.
>
> wget \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/setup.hint \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-1.7.2.1-1.tar.bz2 \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-1.7.2.1-1-src.tar.bz2 \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-2.0.0b5-1.tar.bz2 \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-2.0.0b5-1-src.tar.bz2

Done.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat

* [RFU] socat
@ 2012-06-01 21:45 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2012-06-01 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2012-04-24 20:14     ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2012-04-24 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 04:09:08PM -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 03:47:54PM -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
>> >Please upload the new releases below, including setup.hint which has
>> >changed.
>> >
>> >Please remove versions 1.7.2.0-1 and 2.0.0b4-1 from the archive,
>> >leaving 1.7.1.3-1 as previous.
>> >
>> >Thanks, Andrew.
>> >
>> >wget \
>> > http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/setup.hint \
>> > http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-1.7.2.0-2.tar.bz2 \
>> > http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-1.7.2.0-2-src.tar.bz2 \
>> > http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-2.0.0b4-2.tar.bz2 \
>> > http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-2.0.0b4-2-src.tar.bz2
>>
>> I've performed this somewhat unusual request.  It's strange to upload
>> both the current and previous version of a package.
>>
>> Why keep 1.7.1.3-1 around if it isn't being referenced by setup.hint,
>> though?

From setup.hint:

>prev: 1.7.1.3-1
>curr: 1.7.2.0-2
>test: 2.0.0b4-2

Ah, so it is.  I misread the diff.  Sorry for the noise.

cgf

* Re: [RFU] socat
@ 2012-04-24 20:09   ` Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2012-04-24 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 03:47:54PM -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> >Please upload the new releases below, including setup.hint which has
> >changed.
> >
> >Please remove versions 1.7.2.0-1 and 2.0.0b4-1 from the archive,
> >leaving 1.7.1.3-1 as previous.
> >
> >Thanks, Andrew.
> >
> >wget \
> > http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/setup.hint \
> > http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-1.7.2.0-2.tar.bz2 \
> > http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-1.7.2.0-2-src.tar.bz2 \
> > http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-2.0.0b4-2.tar.bz2 \
> > http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-2.0.0b4-2-src.tar.bz2
>
> I've performed this somewhat unusual request.  It's strange to upload
> both the current and previous version of a package.
>
> Why keep 1.7.1.3-1 around if it isn't being referenced by setup.hint,
> though?

From setup.hint:

prev: 1.7.1.3-1
curr: 1.7.2.0-2
test: 2.0.0b4-2

* Re: [RFU] socat
@ 2012-04-24 20:05 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2012-04-24 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2012-04-24 19:48 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2012-04-24 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2011-12-23 10:39 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2011-12-23 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Dec 22 13:00, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> Please upload, including setup.hint which has changed.  Please leave 1.7.1.3-1
> in the archive as previous, and 2.0.0b4-1 as test.  Thanks, Andrew.
>
> wget \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/setup.hint \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-1.7.2.0-1.tar.bz2 \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/socat/socat-1.7.2.0-1-src.tar.bz2