public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITP] libopusenc (0.2.1)
@ 2023-01-20 10:35 Takashi Yano
From: Takashi Yano @ 2023-01-20 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

I would like to propose new package libopusenc which
provides encoder library for OPUS because this new
package is needed to build the new version of opus-tools
package, which I have proposed ITA in another post.

Please find the new package at:

https://tyan0.yr32.net/cygwin/x86_64/release/libopusenc/

--
Takashi Yano <takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp>

* Re: [ITP] libopusenc (0.2.1)
@ 2023-02-05 16:34 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2023-02-05 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Takashi Yano, cygwin-apps

On 20/01/2023 10:35, Takashi Yano via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> I would like to propose new package libopusenc which
> provides encoder library for OPUS because this new
> package is needed to build the new version of opus-tools
> package, which I have proposed ITA in another post.
>
> Please find the new package at:
>
> https://tyan0.yr32.net/cygwin/x86_64/release/libopusenc/

Likewise, libopusenc should probably be named libopusenc0

Otherwise, looks good.

* Re: [ITP] libopusenc (0.2.1)
@ 2023-02-06 12:21   ` Takashi Yano
From: Takashi Yano @ 2023-02-06 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)