public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITP] aom (3.5.0)
@ 2023-02-05  8:39 Takashi Yano
From: Takashi Yano @ 2023-02-05  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

I would like to propose new package aom, which is
a AV1 video codec library. This is needed by ffmpeg
package I had proposed, and also provided for ffmpeg-free
package in fedora.

I already prepared the package at the following location.

https://tyan0.yr32.net/cygwin/x86_64/release/aom/

--
Takashi Yano <takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp>

* Re: [ITP] aom (3.5.0)
@ 2023-02-05 16:34 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2023-02-05 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Takashi Yano, cygwin-apps

On 05/02/2023 08:39, Takashi Yano via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> I would like to propose new package aom, which is
> a AV1 video codec library. This is needed by ffmpeg
> package I had proposed, and also provided for ffmpeg-free
> package in fedora.
>
> I already prepared the package at the following location.
>
> https://tyan0.yr32.net/cygwin/x86_64/release/aom/

Perhaps this should use the cmake cygclass?

Otherwise, looks good.

* Re: [ITP] aom (3.5.0)
@ 2023-02-06 12:21   ` Takashi Yano
From: Takashi Yano @ 2023-02-06 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 16:34:29 +0000
Jon Turney wrote:
> On 05/02/2023 08:39, Takashi Yano via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> > I would like to propose new package aom, which is
> > a AV1 video codec library. This is needed by ffmpeg
> > package I had proposed, and also provided for ffmpeg-free
> > package in fedora.
> >
> > I already prepared the package at the following location.
> >
> > https://tyan0.yr32.net/cygwin/x86_64/release/aom/
>
> Perhaps this should use the cmake cygclass?
>
> Otherwise, looks good.

Thanks for the advice. I revised the cygport file
as attached. Is this as you expected?

--
Takashi Yano <takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp>

[-- Attachment #2: aom.cygport --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 671 bytes --]

NAME="aom"
VERSION=3.5.0
RELEASE=1
LICENSE="BSD-3=Clause"
CATEGORY="Libs"
SUMMARY="Royalty-free next-generation video format"
HOMEPAGE="http://aomedia.org/"
SRC_URI="https://aomedia.googlesource.com/${NAME}/+archive/v${VERSION}.tar.gz#/${NAME}-${VERSION}.tar.gz"
SRC_DIR="."

PKG_NAMES="aom libaom3 libaom-devel"
aom_CONTENTS="usr/bin/*.exe"
libaom3_CONTENTS="usr/bin/cyg*.dll usr/share"
libaom_devel_CONTENTS="usr/include/ usr/lib/"

inherit cmake

CYGCMAKE_ARGS="
	-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
	-DENABLE_CCACHE=1