public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITP] python-rfc6555 0.1.0
@ 2023-11-08 17:56 Adam Dinwoodie
From: Adam Dinwoodie @ 2023-11-08 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

I'd like to package python-rfc6555.  This is a Python module that's now
required for offlineimap, for which I'm slowly working towards
submitting an ITA.

The Python module has an Apache 2.0 license, and is available at least
from Debian per https://packages.debian.org/bookworm/python3-rfc6555

cygport file is attached, and cygport build results are available at:

- https://tastycake.net/~adam/python-rfc6555/python-rfc6555-0.1.0-1-src.hint
- https://tastycake.net/~adam/python-rfc6555/python-rfc6555-0.1.0-1-src.tar.xz
- https://tastycake.net/~adam/python-rfc6555/python3-rfc6555/python3-rfc6555-0.1.0-1.hint
- https://tastycake.net/~adam/python-rfc6555/python3-rfc6555/python3-rfc6555-0.1.0-1.tar.xz
- https://tastycake.net/~adam/python-rfc6555/python39-rfc6555/python39-rfc6555-0.1.0-1.hint
- https://tastycake.net/~adam/python-rfc6555/python39-rfc6555/python39-rfc6555-0.1.0-1.tar.xz
- https://tastycake.net/~adam/python-rfc6555/python38-rfc6555/python38-rfc6555-0.1.0-1.hint
- https://tastycake.net/~adam/python-rfc6555/python38-rfc6555/python38-rfc6555-0.1.0-1.tar.xz

* Re: [ITP] python-rfc6555 0.1.0
@ 2023-11-10 16:23 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2023-11-10 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Adam Dinwoodie, cygwin-apps

On 08/11/2023 17:56, Adam Dinwoodie via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> I'd like to package python-rfc6555.  This is a Python module that's now
> required for offlineimap, for which I'm slowly working towards
> submitting an ITA.
>
> The Python module has an Apache 2.0 license, and is available at least
> from Debian per https://packages.debian.org/bookworm/python3-rfc6555
>
> cygport file is attached, and cygport build results are available at:

Attachment seems to be missing, but I looked at the cygport and it seems ok.

I added this to your packages.

Thanks.

* Re: [ITP] python-rfc6555 0.1.0
@ 2023-11-12 18:17   ` Adam Dinwoodie
From: Adam Dinwoodie @ 2023-11-12 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jon Turney, cygwin-apps

On Fri, Nov 10, 2023 at 04:23:31PM +0000, Jon Turney wrote:
> On 08/11/2023 17:56, Adam Dinwoodie via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> > I'd like to package python-rfc6555.  This is a Python module that's now
> > required for offlineimap, for which I'm slowly working towards
> > submitting an ITA.
> >
> > The Python module has an Apache 2.0 license, and is available at least
> > from Debian per https://packages.debian.org/bookworm/python3-rfc6555
> >
> > cygport file is attached, and cygport build results are available at:
>
> Attachment seems to be missing, but I looked at the cygport and it seems ok.

D'oh.

> I added this to your packages.

Thank you!