public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* gnupg2 ?
@ 2017-06-29  6:27 Yaakov Selkowitz
From: Yaakov Selkowitz @ 2017-06-29  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Marco,

In order to update gpgme, we need libassuan in the distribution, as
GnuPG 2 support is no longer optional.  While I think we could get by
with just that (and allow it to fall back to 1.x support at runtime), it
did spur me to take another look at the gnupg2 stack.  I don't know if
it's *perfect* but it seems to be generally working:

https://github.com/cygwinports/libassuan
https://github.com/cygwinports/libksba
https://github.com/cygwinports/npth
https://github.com/cygwinports/gnupg2
https://github.com/cygwinports/pinentry
https://github.com/cygwinports/gpa

Any chance you could test this out and/or be interested in maintaining
some or all of it?

--
Yaakov