public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITCM] diffutils findutils
@ 2021-08-03  0:43 Brian Inglis
From: Brian Inglis @ 2021-08-03  0:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Hi folks,

Eric Blake no longer seems to have free time available for Cygwin
package upgrades, so I would like to offer to co-maintain diffutils and
findutils, and provide upgrades, as they are both five years old.

* Re: [ITCM] diffutils findutils
@ 2021-08-04 15:07 ` Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2021-08-04 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 03.08.2021 02:43, Brian Inglis wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Eric Blake no longer seems to have free time available for Cygwin
> package upgrades, so I would like to offer to co-maintain diffutils and
> findutils, and provide upgrades, as they are both five years old.

Eric,
any objection ?

Regards
Marco

* Re: [ITCM] diffutils findutils diffstat
@ 2021-08-04 15:49   ` Brian Inglis
From: Brian Inglis @ 2021-08-04 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 2021-08-04 09:07, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> On 03.08.2021 02:43, Brian Inglis wrote:
>> Eric Blake no longer seems to have free time available for Cygwin
>> package upgrades, so I would like to offer to co-maintain diffutils
>> and findutils, and provide upgrades, as they are both five years old.

> Eric,
> any objection ?

Also diffstat

* Re: [ITCM] diffutils findutils
@ 2021-08-04 16:25 ` Eric Blake
From: Eric Blake @ 2021-08-04 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Mon, Aug 02, 2021 at 06:43:25PM -0600, Brian Inglis wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Eric Blake no longer seems to have free time available for Cygwin package
> upgrades, so I would like to offer to co-maintain diffutils and findutils,
> and provide upgrades, as they are both five years old.

Indeed, while I am still subscribed to cygwin lists, my time as of
late to spend on the project has been very limited. I welcome the
help, and am glad to hand the packages over to you.

--
Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.           +1-919-301-3266

* Re: [ITCM] diffutils findutils
@ 2021-08-04 16:38   ` Brian Inglis
From: Brian Inglis @ 2021-08-04 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 2021-08-04 10:25, Eric Blake via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 02, 2021 at 06:43:25PM -0600, Brian Inglis wrote:
>> Eric Blake no longer seems to have free time available for Cygwin package
>> upgrades, so I would like to offer to co-maintain diffutils and findutils,
>> and provide upgrades, as they are both five years old.

> Indeed, while I am still subscribed to cygwin lists, my time as of
> late to spend on the project has been very limited. I welcome the
> help, and am glad to hand the packages over to you.

Thanks Eric

* Re: [ITCM] diffutils findutils diffstat
@ 2021-08-05  7:35     ` Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2021-08-05  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 04.08.2021 17:49, Brian Inglis wrote:
> On 2021-08-04 09:07, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps wrote:
>> On 03.08.2021 02:43, Brian Inglis wrote:
>>> Eric Blake no longer seems to have free time available for Cygwin
>>> package upgrades, so I would like to offer to co-maintain diffutils
>>> and findutils, and provide upgrades, as they are both five years old.
>
>> Eric,
>> any objection ?
>
> Also diffstat

all 3 set with co-maintainership

@ 2021-08-06 16:23       ` Brian Inglis
From: Brian Inglis @ 2021-08-06 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 2021-08-05 01:35, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> On 04.08.2021 17:49, Brian Inglis wrote:
>>
>>> Eric,
>>> any objection ?
>>
>> Also diffstat
>>

> all 3 set with co-maintainership