public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITP] git-filter-repo
@ 2022-06-25 21:22 Adam Dinwoodie
From: Adam Dinwoodie @ 2022-06-25 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Given packaging git-filter-repo has stalled, and Jon Turney has
solicited new ITPs, I've taken the work James Morris did earlier this
year and finished things off.

Source and binary packages, plus hint files, are available at
https://github.com/me-and/Cygwin-git-filter-repo/releases/tag/v2.34.0-1-draft

Adam

* Re: [ITP] git-filter-repo
@ 2022-06-25 23:13 ` Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2022-06-25 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 25.06.2022 23:22, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
> Given packaging git-filter-repo has stalled, and Jon Turney has
> solicited new ITPs, I've taken the work James Morris did earlier this
> year and finished things off.
>
> Source and binary packages, plus hint files, are available at
> https://github.com/me-and/Cygwin-git-filter-repo/releases/tag/v2.34.0-1-draft
>
> Adam

Hi Adam,

git-filter-repo is yours.

I trust you know how to pack git stuff :-))

Thanks
Marco