public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* N 56489944000
@ 2024-01-03 17:30 service
From: service @ 2024-01-03 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sanabil009

Hello,

We'd like to notify you that your swift delivery, identified with
waybill number CS/4792938345, is currently en route. Please be aware
that your signature will be required upon receiving the parcel. Kindly
acknowledge the package for a fee of $2.99.

Stay Informed and Monitor Your Shipment [1]

To ensure a smooth delivery process, we kindly ask you to securely input
your shipping details online. This will enable you to handle payments,
check calculations, and download relevant documents.

Best regards.

Links:
------
[1] https://villabottini.it/wp-custom

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-01-03 17:30 UTC | newest]