public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITP] wxWidgets3.1
@ 2021-12-17 13:05 Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty
From: Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty @ 2021-12-17 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Hi there,

Just sending this out so I can update wxWidgets to 3.1.5 (I currently
maintain 3.0.x).

Packages are already built and tested, and can be downloaded from:
https://www.hamishmb.com/files/cygwin-temp/

I have also built and tested wxPython 4.1.1 against these and am in the
process of updating that package in the Cygwin repos.

Hamish

* Re: [ITP] wxWidgets3.1
@ 2021-12-17 13:44 ` Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2021-12-17 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 17.12.2021 14:05, Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Just sending this out so I can update wxWidgets to 3.1.5 (I currently
> maintain 3.0.x).
>
> Packages are already built and tested, and can be downloaded from:
> https://www.hamishmb.com/files/cygwin-temp/
>
> I have also built and tested wxPython 4.1.1 against these and am in the
> process of updating that package in the Cygwin repos.
>
> Hamish

Added.

Regards
Marco