public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITP] fish-doc
@ 2023-04-03 15:16 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2023-04-03 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

In the next release of fish, I'm going to split the package into fish and
fish-doc. I can't remember if someone needs to add me to the maintainers list
for the new fish-doc package, or if that happens automatically since they're
created from the same source package.

If someone does need to add me as the maintainer of fish-doc, can you please do
that?

Thank you,
Andrew

* Re: [ITP] fish-doc
@ 2023-04-03 17:01 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2023-04-03 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps, Schulman, Andrew

On 03/04/2023 16:16, Andrew Schulman via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> In the next release of fish, I'm going to split the package into fish and
> fish-doc. I can't remember if someone needs to add me to the maintainers list
> for the new fish-doc package, or if that happens automatically since they're
> created from the same source package.
>
> If someone does need to add me as the maintainer of fish-doc, can you please do
> that?

No action is necessary, please go ahead.

(Things get more complex if the install package name is already claimed
by another source package, but that seems unlikely to be the case here.)