public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* RM package: dpatch
@ 2016-06-11  7:46 Jari Aalto
From: Jari Aalto @ 2016-06-11  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Package "dpatch" can be removed (or marked obsolete for some
period first) from distribution. It was Debian's alternative
to patching system but it was replaced and made obsolete by
"quilt".

Jari

* Re: RM package: dpatch (no action required)
@ 2016-06-11  7:50 ` Jari Aalto
From: Jari Aalto @ 2016-06-11  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

<jari.aalto-w6EBCRcXQ4deoWH0uzbU5w(at)public.gmane.org>:
| Package "dpatch" can be removed (or marked obsolete for some
| period first) from distribution. It was Debian's alternative
| to patching system but it was replaced and made obsolete by
| "quilt".

Never mind

I forgot to check setup.exe: already been removed.
It was still left locally in my development directory.

Jari