public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* Perl 5.26
@ 2017-06-03 18:11 Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2017-06-03 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Just FYI, perl-5.26.0 has been released, I've built it on Cygwin with no
trouble just like the latest RC.  Just the day after the release it
transpired that one core module was updated to a version now known to be
buggy, so I'll hold off on the release until a fix becomes available.
Since I'll be traveling during the next weeks that means the Cygwin
release will have to be postponed until the end of June or beginning of
July, unfortunately.

Regards,
Achim.