public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ATTN Maintainer] plotutils / libxmi0
@ 2018-11-25 18:27 Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2018-11-25 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

I was (again) trying to get gnuplot to recognize libxmi.  The configure
script tries to invoke the function xmiInit, but that symbol does not
seem to be found in the library.  Am I missing something else or does
gnuplot target some other API?

Regards,
Achim.

* Re: [ATTN Maintainer] plotutils / libxmi0
@ 2018-11-25 18:44 ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2018-11-25 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Achim Gratz writes:
> I was (again) trying to get gnuplot to recognize libxmi.  The configure
> script tries to invoke the function xmiInit, but that symbol does not
> seem to be found in the library.  Am I missing something else or does
> gnuplot target some other API?

The answer actually seems to be the latter:
https://github.com/gnuplot/gnuplot/commit/7e88702544335a5e8160ca6728633d13eb84fe66

Regards,
Achim.