public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* calm does not recognize gambas3 3.10.0
@ 2017-08-13 21:13 Bastian Germann
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Bastian Germann @ 2017-08-13 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Hi,

I uploaded a new version of gambas3 two days ago, but although the
!ready file is in place, calm does not care about the files. I do not
get any error emails to the address in !mail. What is the problem?

Regards,
Bastian

* Re: calm does not recognize gambas3 3.10.0
@ 2017-08-14  1:54 ` Ken Brown
From: Ken Brown @ 2017-08-14  1:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 8/13/2017 5:12 PM, Bastian Germann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I uploaded a new version of gambas3 two days ago, but although the
> !ready file is in place, calm does not care about the files. I do not
> get any error emails to the address in !mail. What is the problem?

Did you create two !ready files, one under x86 and one under x86_64?

Ken

* Re: calm does not recognize gambas3 3.10.0
@ 2017-08-14  7:35 ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2017-08-14  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Bastian Germann writes:
> I uploaded a new version of gambas3 two days ago, but although the
> !ready file is in place, calm does not care about the files. I do not
> get any error emails to the address in !mail. What is the problem?

You shouldn't announce a package update before you've got confirmation
from calm that everything went OK and have checked that it's active on
cygwin.com so the mirrors will pick it up over time.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:

* Re: calm does not recognize gambas3 3.10.0
@ 2017-08-14 16:47 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2017-08-14 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps; +Cc: Bastian Germann

On 13/08/2017 22:12, Bastian Germann wrote:
> I uploaded a new version of gambas3 two days ago, but although the
> !ready file is in place, calm does not care about the files. I do not
> get any error emails to the address in !mail. What is the problem?

Thanks for drawing attention to this.

calm had stopped running on the 10th, due to an unusual error state
which required some manual intervention to fix.

I've restarted it and it seems to have picked up gambas 3.10.0-1 now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

* Re: calm does not recognize gambas3 3.10.0
@ 2017-08-14 17:27   ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2017-08-14 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Jon Turney writes:
> calm had stopped running on the 10th, due to an unusual error state
> which required some manual intervention to fix.
>
> I've restarted it and it seems to have picked up gambas 3.10.0-1 now.

Confirmed.

Regards,
Achim.