public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* RE: Let’s meet
@ 2024-04-08  8:09 Julie Young
From: Julie Young @ 2024-04-08  8:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

I hope everything is going smoothly for you. I wanted to check in and
follow up on my previous email below.

Just a friendly reminder that we provide a wide range of custom suits,
blazers, shirts, and more, all meticulously crafted from top-quality
fabrics like Zegna. We've make the entire process to be convenient and
hassle-free. Whether it's at your office, home, or our showroom in LA,
we're happy to meet whenever it's most convenient for you. Would it be
possible to schedule a brief ten minute conversation either today or
tomorrow to discuss how we can expand your wardrobe essentials?

Best,

Julie Young
LABEL
9255 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Website
[http://post.spmailtechnol.com/f/a/WOkgO3wSc5_SrwkgqZSWMQ~~/AARa7QA~/RgRn9isxP0SCaHR0cDovL3RyYWNrLnNoaXJ0c2lubmV3eW9yay5jby9pbmRleC5waHAvY2FtcGFpZ25zL2prMDA5ZXpyY2gwZDgvdHJhY2stdXJsL3RtMTU5b25hOXYyNDYvOWZkNzQ2MzhhMDIxMTY0NDA3OTE1NDk3MzhiOGI3MGJkZjQxMzUzMVcDc3BjQgpmEDGmE2ZrqhTIUhZjeWd3aW4tYXBwc0BjeWd3aW4uY29tWAQAAAAA]

DATE: Monday, March 18, 2024 at 2:09 PM
TO: cygwin-apps@cygwin.com

Do you often gravitate towards the same items in your wardrobe for
their perfect fit and style? Allow me to introduce some fresh
essentials.

We specialize in custom suits, jackets, shirts, and luxurious cashmere
sweaters, ideal for any occasion. Crafted from premium fabrics like
Loro Piana, our tailor-made pieces are pefect for any occasion,
whether it's for work or a night out.

Need a tuxedo or suit for a special event? We've got you covered there
too.

Our suits start at $1,000 and shirts at $200, with options available
at higher price points (e.g., $6,000+) based on fabric quality.

Interested in discussing further or arranging a meeting? We're
flexible to meet at your home, office, or our LA showroom. Just let me
know your availability!

Unsubscribe
[http://post.spmailtechnol.com/f/a/VaMyDVNioK94jqoZQG7yfA~~/AARa7QA~/RgRn9isxP0SCaHR0cDovL3RyYWNrLnNoaXJ0c2lubmV3eW9yay5jby9pbmRleC5waHAvY2FtcGFpZ25zL2prMDA5ZXpyY2gwZDgvdHJhY2stdXJsL3RtMTU5b25hOXYyNDYvMzA0ODVjOTJhMmFmMTk2NDYxZWZmNjZhNGI0YWE3YzJhNTI0Nzk4MlcDc3BjQgpmEDGmE2ZrqhTIUhZjeWd3aW4tYXBwc0BjeWd3aW4uY29tWAQAAAAA]

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-04-08  8:09 UTC | newest]