public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* ITP stoken 0.91
@ 2017-05-27 21:18 David Burrow
From: David Burrow @ 2017-05-27 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Initial submission

From the author's website: https://sourceforge.net/p/stoken/wiki/Home/

stoken - Software Token for Linux/UNIX

stoken is an open source tokencode generator compatible with RSA SecurID
128-bit (AES) tokens. It is a hobbyist project, not affiliated with or
endorsed by RSA Security.

stoken offers the following interfaces:

   - Interactive or batched CLI: "stoken"
   - GTK+ graphical UI: "stoken-gui"
   - Shared library for use with external programs: "libstoken.so.1"
   - JNI (Java) API compatible with Android

License
In the source directory of the project, in the README.md file, you find:

## Misc

Author: Kevin Cernekee <cernekee@gmail.com>

License: LGPLv2.1+

Download
I've put the cygport generated files on my wife's website that I also maintain
it... this is the default virtual host for non-named domain requests -
it is the IP address of http://smartdecorating.com

https://108.59.252.62/FOSS/cygwin-ports/stoken/

* Re: ITP stoken 0.91
@ 2017-06-04 12:37 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2017-06-04 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps; +Cc: David Burrow

On 27/05/2017 22:18, David Burrow wrote:
> Initial submission
>
>  From the author's website: https://sourceforge.net/p/stoken/wiki/Home/
>
> stoken - Software Token for Linux/UNIX

Thanks.  I have a few comments.

stoken.cygport:

It's not necessary to have an empty PATCH_URI

It's probably a good idea add separate packages (libstoken1,
libstoken-devle)  for the shared library and /usr/{include,lib} files,
respectively.

You should probably add CYGCONF_ARGS="--with-gtk --with-nettle" so we
don't build with different configuration if the requirements aren't present.

You should add DEPEND="pkgconfig(gtk+-3.0) pkgconfig(libxml-2.0)
pkgconfig(nettle) pkgconfig(hogweed)" to describe the build-time
dependencies.