public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITP] terminator 0.96 (from Cygwin Ports)
@ 2016-05-01 13:38 Mike DePaulo
From: Mike DePaulo @ 2016-05-01 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

This package is currently in Cygwin ports, as well as major distros
like Fedora & Debian.

There is a new 0.98 upstream release, but I figured I would bring 0.96
over from Cygwin Ports before I update it.

ftp://ftp.cygwinports.org/pub/cygwinports/noarch/release/terminator/

----
category: GNOME Shells
requires: python python-configobj python-dbus python-gconf2
python-gnome2 python-gobject python-gtk2.0 python-pynotify python-vte
sdesc: "GTK+ terminal with split-window and tabs capabilities"
ldesc: "The goal of this project is to produce a useful tool for arranging
terminals. It is inspired by programs such as gnome-multi-term, quadkonsole,
etc. in that the main focus is arranging terminals in grids (tabs is the most
common default method, which Terminator also supports)."

* Re: [ITP] terminator 0.96 (from Cygwin Ports)
@ 2016-05-01 14:58 ` Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2016-05-01 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 01/05/2016 15:38, Mike DePaulo wrote:
> This package is currently in Cygwin ports, as well as major distros
> like Fedora & Debian.
>
> There is a new 0.98 upstream release, but I figured I would bring 0.96
> over from Cygwin Ports before I update it.
>
> ftp://ftp.cygwinports.org/pub/cygwinports/noarch/release/terminator/

It should be better to go directly to 0.98, if it works.

Regards
Marco

* Re: [ITP] terminator 0.96 (from Cygwin Ports)
@ 2016-05-01 15:06   ` Mike DePaulo
From: Mike DePaulo @ 2016-05-01 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

OK, I'll put the .cygport file on GitHub and try out 0.98.

-Mike