public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* Python rebuilds: bcrypt, nacl, paramiko
@ 2019-03-25 20:14 Yaakov Selkowitz
From: Yaakov Selkowitz @ 2019-03-25 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Michael,

I am currently working through the rebuild of my Python module packages
and now have some rebuilds blocked by python-paramiko.  If you could
please rebuild paramiko and its deps which you maintain with today's
cygport 0.33.0, which will create packages for 2.7, 3.6, and 3.7, that
would help me continue to move forward with my rebuilds.

TIA,

--
Yaakov

* Re: Python rebuilds: bcrypt, nacl, paramiko
@ 2019-07-23 12:12 ` Yaakov Selkowitz
From: Yaakov Selkowitz @ 2019-07-23 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Mon, 2019-03-25 at 16:13 -0400, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> Michael,
>
> I am currently working through the rebuild of my Python module packages
> and now have some rebuilds blocked by python-paramiko.  If you could
> please rebuild paramiko and its deps which you maintain with today's
> cygport 0.33.0, which will create packages for 2.7, 3.6, and 3.7, that
> would help me continue to move forward with my rebuilds.
>
> TIA,

Ping?

--
Yaakov