public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITA] mksh
@ 2016-02-17 17:05 Chris Sutcliffe
From: Chris Sutcliffe @ 2016-02-17 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin-apps

Hi All,

I would like to adopt mksh as it is orphaned.

Thank you,

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe

* Re: [ITA] mksh
@ 2016-02-17 18:57 ` Chris Sutcliffe
From: Chris Sutcliffe @ 2016-02-17 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin-apps

On 17 February 2016 at 12:05, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> I would like to adopt mksh as it is orphaned.

In terms of the ITP process, do I upload all the packages to a server
for someone to preview before I upload?  Looking at
http://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html I see that
cygport now is capable of doing the upload from my local repository
(nice add btw :) ), so I'm not sure if putting them on a remote server
is still required.

In terms of providing my public key, do I need to provide it again, or
do you still have it from before?

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe

* Re: [ITA] mksh
@ 2016-02-17 19:39   ` Yaakov Selkowitz
From: Yaakov Selkowitz @ 2016-02-17 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 2016-02-17 12:57, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> On 17 February 2016 at 12:05, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>> I would like to adopt mksh as it is orphaned.
>
> In terms of the ITP process, do I upload all the packages to a server
> for someone to preview before I upload?

Your previous versions look fine, so consider it GTG.

> In terms of providing my public key, do I need to provide it again, or
> do you still have it from before?

You'll need to provide it again.

--
Yaakov