public inbox for cygwin-developers@cygwin.com
* Getting return code "127" after execution of program
@ 2023-06-02  9:58 rajesh kesavan
From: rajesh kesavan @ 2023-06-02  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin, cygwin-owner, mailman, cygwin-developers,
	cygwin-developers-owner
  Cc: aashishchavan, sivaji.cdev, atulpathare226

We are Trying to execute a program like ./sample.exe on 64 bit Cygwin. This
executable is built with CMake on Cygwin 64 bit.
The Program is not throwing any error or success details. it simply comes
out from the running screen without any error and success states.
and we checked output status using "*$?*" It returns "*127*" output.

We checked the missing libraries by using "cygcheck sample.exe" and added
the required libraries as per the *cygcheck* report.

*Details:*
$ gcc --version
*gcc (GCC) 11.3.0*

$ ld --version
*GNU ld (GNU Binutils) 2.40*
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License version 3 or (at your option) a later
version.
This program has absolutely no warranty.

$ cygcheck --version
*cygcheck (cygwin) 3.4.6*
System Checker for Cygwin
Copyright (C) 1998 - 2023 Cygwin Authors

Please let me know if you want more details.

Regards,

Rajesh K

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-06-02  9:58 UTC | newest]