From: Takashi Yano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: [PATCH] Cygwin: Fix release note 3.3.3.
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 01:21:47 +0900 [thread overview]
Message-ID: <email@example.com> (raw)
- Removes the bug fix entry that was accidentally added to the
release notes 3.3.3, even though it had been already fixed in
winsup/cygwin/release/3.3.3 | 4 ----
1 file changed, 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/winsup/cygwin/release/3.3.3 b/winsup/cygwin/release/3.3.3
index 908ebe402..8d1752b56 100644
@@ -1,10 +1,6 @@
-- Fix issue that new pipe code doesn't handle reading zero byte reads
- emitted by some non-Cygwin apps.
- Addresses: https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/2021-November/249777.html
- Fix issue that new pipe code doesn't handle size zero pipe which
may be created by non-cygwin apps.
reply other threads:[~2021-11-22 16:22 UTC|newest]
Thread overview: [no followups] expand[flat|nested] mbox.gz Atom feed
You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:
* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
and reply-to-all from there: mbox
Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
switches of git-send-email(1):
git send-email \
* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line
before the message body.
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).