* [PATCH] Cygwin: Fix release note 3.3.3.
@ 2021-11-22 16:21 Takashi Yano
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Takashi Yano @ 2021-11-22 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
- Removes the bug fix entry that was accidentally added to the
release notes 3.3.3, even though it had been already fixed in
winsup/cygwin/release/3.3.3 | 4 ----
1 file changed, 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/winsup/cygwin/release/3.3.3 b/winsup/cygwin/release/3.3.3
index 908ebe402..8d1752b56 100644
@@ -1,10 +1,6 @@
-- Fix issue that new pipe code doesn't handle reading zero byte reads
- emitted by some non-Cygwin apps.
- Addresses: https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/2021-November/249777.html
- Fix issue that new pipe code doesn't handle size zero pipe which
may be created by non-cygwin apps.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-22 16:22 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-11-22 16:21 [PATCH] Cygwin: Fix release note 3.3.3 Takashi Yano
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).