public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* FW: configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.
@ 2006-07-05 18:15 Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2006-07-05 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thread TITTTL'd!

On 05 July 2006 18:58, Bhagwan Anjanappa wrote:

> I am in a fix and my work is held up as I cannot get any further.

  ... so I feel I have the right to bombard your mailing list with spam and
not even bother to read the replies.  Why won't you do my job for me, dammit?!
Don't you know what a hurry I'm in?

  It's usually unfair to infer from the mere fact that someone is in a hurry
that they must therefore be an idiot.  But not this time.

    cheers,
      DaveK

* Re: FW: configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.
@ 2006-07-05 18:19 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2006-07-05 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List

On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 07:15:15PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>On 05 July 2006 18:58, Bhagwan Anjanappa wrote:
>>I am in a fix and my work is held up as I cannot get any further.
>
>...  so I feel I have the right to bombard your mailing list with spam
>and not even bother to read the replies.  Why won't you do my job for
>me, dammit?! Don't you know what a hurry I'm in?
>
>It's usually unfair to infer from the mere fact that someone is in a
>hurry that they must therefore be an idiot.  But not this time.

Sometimes I swear that you're reading the email in my "unsent" folder.

cgf

* RE: FW: configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.
@ 2006-07-05 18:28   ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2006-07-05 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'ownX0r3d!'

On 05 July 2006 19:19, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 07:15:15PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>> On 05 July 2006 18:58, Bhagwan Anjanappa wrote:
>>> I am in a fix and my work is held up as I cannot get any further.
>>
>> ...  so I feel I have the right to bombard your mailing list with spam
>> and not even bother to read the replies.  Why won't you do my job for
>> me, dammit?! Don't you know what a hurry I'm in?
>>
>> It's usually unfair to infer from the mere fact that someone is in a
>> hurry that they must therefore be an idiot.  But not this time.
>
> Sometimes I swear that you're reading the email in my "unsent" folder.
>
> cgf

  Yep.  You should have kept your anti-virus up to date!   >;-)

  I'm also writing a lot of the email in your "sent" folder as well, but you
won't have seen them.....         ...yet.  Muahahahahahaaaaaaa!

    cheers,
      DaveK