public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* Re: under cygwin, zsh cannot run when built against ncurses9-5.7-13
       [not found]                 ` <49C09521.4000400@gmail.com>
@ 2009-03-18 15:11                   ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2009-03-18 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 06:30:57AM +0000, Dave Korn wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>Your reading of the Makefile is not right.
>
>Well hey! Maybe there's a simple explanation that doesn't assume malice
>on my part after all.  You're being hypersensitive and I never kicked
>your puppy anyway.

Do you really want to escalate this by name calling?  I find it ironic
that you'd be labelling me as hypersensitive at this particular
juncture.

cgf

* Re: under cygwin, zsh cannot run when built against ncurses9-5.7-13
@ 2009-03-18 18:33                     ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2009-03-18 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 06:30:57AM +0000, Dave Korn wrote:
>> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>> Your reading of the Makefile is not right.
>> Well hey! Maybe there's a simple explanation that doesn't assume malice
>> on my part after all.  You're being hypersensitive and I never kicked
>> your puppy anyway.
>
> Do you really want to escalate this by name calling?

  "Hypersensitive"?  Name-calling?  Your hyperbolic reaction comes dangerously
close to proving my point.

> I find it ironic
> that you'd be labelling me as hypersensitive at this particular
> juncture.

  This sentence is semantically equivalent to "NO U".  Technically that's not
escalation, it's just more of the same.

    cheers,
      DaveK