public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* Re: llvm-gcc + gmp 4.1?
       [not found]   ` <49E5D2FE.5030406@gmail.com>
@ 2009-04-15 13:04     ` Lee D.Rothstein
From: Lee D.Rothstein @ 2009-04-15 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List

ISHFRTT not in WTF database.

I Should Have Feared Retributing Terrible Towels?
I Should Have Fromage Roasted Too Terribly?
Is Success Harvested From Recursive Technical Text?
Insidious Secretive Hippos From Rhode-island Take Tolls?
Independent Super-users Have Freshly Rolled Tarballs, Tested?

Google reveals only that Dave Korn has Issued Such Heinous Fractuous Renderings Three Times. But, no def.

cluelessLee

Dave Korn wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
>
>>   So... why do you think this is a gmp issue?
>>

>   ISHFRTT!  Pardon me.

* Re: llvm-gcc + gmp 4.1?
@ 2009-04-15 13:26       ` Owen Rees
From: Owen Rees @ 2009-04-15 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List

--On Wednesday, April 15, 2009 09:03:57 -0400 Lee D.Rothstein wrote:

> ISHFRTT not in WTF database.

It is the first-person form of YSHFRTT (which is in OLOCA).

--
Owen Rees; speaking personally, and not on behalf of HP.
Hewlett-Packard Limited.   Registered No: 690597 England

* Re: llvm-gcc + gmp 4.1?
@ 2009-04-15 19:23       ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2009-04-15 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Vulgar And WAITTAMINNIT! Where'd all those commas come
	from? Cygwin-Talk Maiming List

Lee D.Rothstein wrote:

> Google reveals only that Dave Korn has Issued Such Heinous Fractuous
> Renderings Three Times. But, no def.

  What Owen said.  Also, one of those three references you found did actually
include the OLOCA link!

    cheers,
      DaveK

* Re: llvm-gcc + gmp 4.1?
@ 2009-04-15 21:50         ` Lee D. Rothstein
From: Lee D. Rothstein @ 2009-04-15 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List

Dave Korn wrote:
> Lee D.Rothstein wrote:
>

>> Google reveals only that Dave Korn has Issued Such Heinous Fractuous
>> Renderings Three Times. But, no def.
>>

>   What Owen said.  Also, one of those three references you found did actually
> include the OLOCA link!
>
>     cheers,
>       DaveK

Dave,

Just a meager attempt at humor; that's why posting to:
"The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk@cygwin.com>".

I know all about OLOCA.

"

Issued Such Heinous Fractuous Renderings Three Times"  "=="
ISHFRTT

I then reposted to the Cygwin list because 'wtf' has neither:

ISHFRTT

nor

YSHFRTT.

But, perhaps, I'm missing the joke.