public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* [Fwd: PATCH: Support Intel L1OM]
@ 2009-07-25 19:36 Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2009-07-25 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Because There Isn't A Binutils-Talk Maiming List
	Cygwin-Talk Maiming List

H.J. Lu wrote:
> This is the first patch to support Intel L1OM,

  JESUS CHRIST IT'S A L10M     GET IN THE CAR!!!1!

    cheers,
      DaveK

* Re: [Fwd: PATCH: Support Intel L1OM]
@ 2009-07-27 23:03 ` Warren Young
From: Warren Young @ 2009-07-27 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List

Dave Korn wrote:
> H.J. Lu wrote:
>> This is the first patch to support Intel L1OM,
>
>   JESUS CHRIST IT'S A L10M     GET IN THE CAR!!!1!

i can haz yr abandon piknik lunch?

* Re: [Fwd: PATCH: Support Intel L1OM]
@ 2009-07-28  2:38   ` Morgan Gangwere
From: Morgan Gangwere @ 2009-07-28  2:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List

> Dave Korn wrote:
>>
>> H.J. Lu wrote:
>>>
>>> This is the first patch to support Intel L1OM,
>>
>>  JESUS CHRIST IT'S A L10M     GET IN THE CAR!!!1!
Oh Noes!!

wait... wat? Excuse Me Kind Sir, but What the Fuck is an L1OM? Pardon
me ignorance about Intel products, but I've never heard of such a
thing.

--
Morgan gangwere

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.

* Re: [Fwd: PATCH: Support Intel L1OM]
@ 2009-07-28 12:29     ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2009-07-28 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: /b/

@ 2009-07-28 14:19       ` Morgan Gangwere
From: Morgan Gangwere @ 2009-07-28 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 6:42 AM, Dave Korn<lulzwhut@fail.com> wrote:
[snips]
an ignorant wished to know why so little came out of the cygwin-talk list
he read and read and could not figure out why
Then he found DaveK's postings, realized his obsession with cat faces,
and became enlightened.