public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* Office 2019 licensing
@ 2020-11-06  9:17 Fergus Daly
From: Fergus Daly @ 2020-11-06  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk; +Cc: Fergus Daly

Without looking sufficiently closely at the licensing I spent an eye-watering amount of money on Office 2019 (single payment 400+ pounds Sterling) before understanding that it was one-machine-limited.
(I had wanted to avoid becoming locked in to  a recurring subscription to say Office 365.)‎
Do you know if it is possible to re-negotiate this licence, maybe with an additional payment but hopefully not as much as another GBP 400+, ‎to enable installation of Office 2019 on an additional machine?

Via my BlackBerry Z10 ultraphone

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-11-06  9:17 UTC | newest]