public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* PING Igor!
@ 2005-04-28 13:52 Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2005-04-28 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'oi!  you!'

  Say, did you get that WTF-generator patch I mailed you yesterday, or did I
fall into your spamtrap again?

    cheers,
      DaveK

* Re: PING Igor!
@ 2005-04-28 18:02 ` Igor Pechtchanski
From: Igor Pechtchanski @ 2005-04-28 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Talk Amongst Yourselves

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, Dave Korn wrote:

>   Say, did you get that WTF-generator patch I mailed you yesterday, or
> did I fall into your spamtrap again?

I received it.  Just haven't gotten around to applying it.
	Igor
P.S. Did you mean to send it privately, or to the list?
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT

* RE: PING Igor!
@ 2005-04-29  1:46   ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2005-04-29  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw)