public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
From: zzapper <david@tvis.co.uk>
To: cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: man goes into an infinite loop
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 19:20:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote in news:1B881C9F068841559B5A70DB4706BA96@DFW5RB41:

>> From: Dave Korn

> Yeah, I was resisting the urge to make improvements, but let's see...
> Hmmm...  Ok:
>
> A Type 1 font, a Speedo font, and a TrueType font walk into an X11R5 bar.
> The barkeep says to the TrueType font, "Hey!  We don't serve your kind
> here!"

This and previous threads was the seed to me becoming a joke-teller and
becoming funny. I now get invited to parties and no longer spend Saturday
nights writing recursive awk scripts... oh and I created

http://www.squidoo.com/a-man-walks-into-a-bar

Go on, you too can find a way out of this newsgroup <G>

--
zzapper
http://www.successtheory.com/tips/vimtips.html