public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* gnu lists
@ 2005-04-04 12:41 Brian Dessent
From: Brian Dessent @ 2005-04-04 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

Does anyone know what the deal is with http://lists.gnu.org ?  There
seems to be nothing answering on :80 but the address does respond to
ping.  :25 connects but sends no 220 banner (or any other response that
I can tell.)

Brian

* Re: gnu lists
@ 2005-06-22 22:29 ` Lasse
From: Lasse @ 2005-06-22 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

Brian Dessent wrote:
> Does anyone know what the deal is with http://lists.gnu.org ?  There
> seems to be nothing answering on :80 but the address does respond to
> ping.  :25 connects but sends no 220 banner (or any other response that
> I can tell.)

Welcome to lists.gnu.org

   ,           ,
  /             \
((__-^^-,-^^-__))
  `-_---' `---_-'
   `--|o` 'o|--'
      \  `  /
       ): :(
       :o_o:
        "-"

Works fine here (or is that "there")... A short-lived glitch maybe?

--
/Lasse

* Re: gnu lists
@ 2005-06-23 11:47   ` Brian Dessent
From: Brian Dessent @ 2005-06-23 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List

Lasse wrote:

> Works fine here (or is that "there")... A short-lived glitch maybe?

Yes, it started working again several hours after I posted that... which
was about two and a half months ago.

Brian

* Re: gnu lists
@ 2005-06-24  2:04     ` Lasse
From: Lasse @ 2005-06-24  2:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

Brian Dessent wrote:
> Lasse wrote:
>
>>Works fine here (or is that "there")... A short-lived glitch maybe?
>
> Yes, it started working again several hours after I posted that... which
> was about two and a half months ago.

So it seems... Oops... :-)

/L