* organza and ribbon products
@ 2004-01-07 10:38 Linda Zeng
From: Linda Zeng @ 2004-01-07 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

Dear Sir or madam,

We are manufacturer located in Xiamen, China. We specialize in:
1)polyester ribbons, organza ribbons; polyester ribbon bows, nylon ribbon bows; polyester ribbon rosettes, nylon ribbon rosettes; velvet rosettes;
2)organza pouches, organza wire boxes;
3)resin photo frames; clear resin photo frames; wooden photo frames; aluminium photo frames;
4)resin figurines, resin penholder, resin penholder w/ clock

If you are interested in our company products, please feel free to contact us. We'll let you know our website and price details.

We are expecting for the chance to cooperate with you.

Best regards,
Linda Zeng
On behalf of Jennifer Wu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-07 10:38 UTC | newest]