* Reduce the carbon footprint at your company
@ 2014-03-24 19:17 Kerry Stevens
From: Kerry Stevens @ 2014-03-24 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CYGWIN-XFREE

Hi,

Carbon emissions have been the buzz words now for years, but until very recently, very little has happened. Companies use more energy and have a larger carbon footprint than many households put together.

We aim to lower the footprint of the human race as a whole. This means that we have to start with the biggest culprits. We want to see a 40% reduction in all types of ‘energy wastage’ within the UK’s industry.

If we don’t do something soon, it will simply be too late. We need you to help. Never print an email unless it’s completely crucial. It starts with your desk, spreads to your office, spills to the company then changes the world. One person can make a difference.

Regards
Kerry Stevens.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-03-24 19:17 UTC | newest]