* Screenshots page updated
@ 2003-12-24 19:46 Harold L Hunt II
From: Harold L Hunt II @ 2003-12-24 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygx

Our screenshots page has been completely updated:

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/screenshots/

Nine old screenshots have been removed.

Nine new screenshots have been added, showing off new features such as
the exit confirmation and the tray icon menu.

Merry Christmas!

Harold

* Re: Screenshots page updated
@ 2003-12-26 18:52 ` Harold L Hunt II
From: Harold L Hunt II @ 2003-12-26 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

The last of the three old screenshots have been removed.  I created a
new fullscreen 8 bits per pixel screenshot to replace the two that we
had.  It was great, this time I got to use a local Emacs client to show
the color list instead of a remote Emacs client :)  I dropped the
Solaris XDMCP screenshot since I don't have a Solaris box anymore.

All screenshots are 1024x768 PNGs with 128x96 thumbnails.

Feel free to suggest additional screenshots to show off certain features
that I have overlooked.  Or, submit your own shots in the above format
and I will add them to the page.

Harold