* New webpage: Cygwin/X Features
@ 2003-12-24 20:51 Harold L Hunt II
From: Harold L Hunt II @ 2003-12-24 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygx

I have added a Cygwin/X Features webpage due to request by users and to
ease the job of getting Cygwin/X accepted by business users:

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/features.html

The list of features currently has about 17 items on it.  We really have
some neat features!  :)  I know that I have forgotton some mentionable
features, but it is time for bed.  Please send in suggestions for
additional items to the mailing list; just mention the feature and I can
write the description for the actual webpage.

Harold

* Re: New webpage: Cygwin/X Features
@ 2003-12-24 21:49 ` Ralf Habacker
From: Ralf Habacker @ 2003-12-24 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

On Wednesday 24 December 2003 08:34, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
> I have added a Cygwin/X Features webpage due to request by users and to
> ease the job of getting Cygwin/X accepted by business users:
>
> http://xfree86.cygwin.com/features.html
>
> The list of features currently has about 17 items on it.  We really have
> some neat features!  :)  I know that I have forgotton some mentionable
> features, but it is time for bed.  Please send in suggestions for
> additional items to the mailing list; just mention the feature and I can
> write the description for the actual webpage.
>
> Harold
Nice page  - I've found a spelling error in:

DirectDraw Acceleration - .. Mutli-Window ...

Ralf

* Re: New webpage: Cygwin/X Features
@ 2003-12-26 16:56   ` Harold L Hunt II
From: Harold L Hunt II @ 2003-12-26 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

Thanks Ralf.

I fixed that "Mutli" error.

Harold

@ 2003-12-26 20:57     ` Harold L Hunt II
From: Harold L Hunt II @ 2003-12-26 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

I just added the following to the features page:

* Cost
* Support
* Modifiability
* AltGr