* screen size ...
@ 2004-01-13 16:24 B. Marchand
From: B. Marchand @ 2004-01-13 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

this should be an easy question. I noticed that when I run startx the
server defaults allow the screen to extend beyond the limits of the
physical display. So, if I push the mouse against the edge of the screen
I pan into a different section of the display. How can I turn this off?
I just want the limits of my display to be the same as the physical
dimensions of my LCD.

--B.

* Re: screen size ...
@ 2004-01-13 16:29 ` Harold L Hunt II
From: Harold L Hunt II @ 2004-01-13 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

Use startxwin.bat instead... it uses "multi-window mode" instead of an
external window manager.  Each X11 app gets its own Win32 window in
multi-window mode.  You can run it with -multiwindow, but you have to be
sure not to run another window manager at the same time (e.g. twm, mwm,
openbox, etc.).  startxwin.bat already has this setup for you.  It is in
/usr/X11R6/bin/startxwin.bat

Harold