* Reminder of incomplete question submission
@ 2014-06-09  4:00 Steam Support
From: Steam Support @ 2014-06-09  4:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

Please do not reply to this email. This email has been sent by a machine, replies will not be read.

Hello,

You submitted a question to our helpdesk on  but failed to complete the process by registering or logging in. Until you do so, your ticket will not be entered into our system and will not be read by our staff. Please visit the following URL to finish submitting your question:

https://support.steampowered.com/register.php?do=ticket&temp_ticket_id=486406&temp_ticket_key=th12X5

Your question may already be answered in our knowledgebase:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_search.php?searchwords=

As an alternate resource, please check Steam Discussions as other users may have resolved this issue:
http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-06-09  4:00 UTC | newest]