* Question on x3270 under 64bit cygwin/X
@ 2013-10-08 20:29 Tony Thigpen
From: Tony Thigpen @ 2013-10-08 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

I currently use x3270 as packaged with the 32 bit cygwin on several
Win-XP computers. We are now migrating those computers to Win-7 boxes.
The 64 bit cygwin does not contain the x3270 package. (Also, the 32 bit
package is way out of date.)

I emailed the original person who packaged this software for cygwin, but
received no response.

Is there someone willing to repackage the x3270 software for 64 bit cygwin?

Is there someone willing to guide me (off-list) to get the latest
version of x3270 running under cygwin 64?

--
Tony T

* Re: Question on x3270 under 64bit cygwin/X
@ 2013-10-09  2:53 ` Matt D.
From: Matt D. @ 2013-10-09  2:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

Thigpen,

I see two options available to you for an immediate solution. Either
recompile the package yourself from source targeted at x64 or simply
continue using the cygwin-32 and its packages.

Do you have some pressing requirement to use the cygwin-64?

Also, I believe this question would be more appropriate for the main
cygwin mailing list, as your question isn't directly related to cygwin/x.

Matt D.