* How do I copy/paste in Xwin Server?
@ 2012-02-10 20:11 Ocean
From: Ocean @ 2012-02-10 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

	I'm using Xwin Server on Windows 7, and I can't seem to figure out
how to copy/paste text within the Xwin terminal.  How can this be done?

	Thanks!

* Re: How do I copy/paste in Xwin Server?
@ 2012-02-10 21:22 ` Csaba Raduly
From: Csaba Raduly @ 2012-02-10 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:11 PM, Ocean  wrote:

>        I'm using Xwin Server on Windows 7, and I can't seem to figure out
> how to copy/paste text within the Xwin terminal.  How can this be done?

man xterm

would have told you that

Pointer button two (usually middle) "types" (pastes) the text from the
PRIMARY selection, if any, otherwise from the cut buffer, inserting it
as keyboard input.

Also, a web search for "xterm paste" might have helped.

HTH,
Csaba