From: "Biris, Octavian" <octavian_biris@brown.edu>
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: running openGL application remotely using ssh -X and cygwin/x ,extension "NV-GLX" missing on display "localhost:10.0
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 23:01:00 -0000	[thread overview]

I know for a fact that when I ssh from my Ubuntu partition to the
remote machine the application works without crashing. However, when I
use windows 8 and Cygwin X the crash occurs for the same application.
I will install the debugging tools and report my findings to you.

Thanks for looking into this!
-Octavian