* [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: Xfce Desktop 4.10
@ 2014-10-07  0:16 Yaakov Selkowitz
From: Yaakov Selkowitz @ 2014-10-07  0:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

The following packages have been added to the Cygwin distribution:

* exo-0.10.2-1
* garcon-0.2.1-1
* gigolo-0.4.2-1
* libxfce4ui-4.10.0-1
* libxfce4util-4.10.1-1
* libxfcegui4-4.10.0-1
* midori-0.5.8-1
* mousepad-0.3.0-1
* orage-4.8.4-1
* ristretto-0.6.3-1
* Thunar-1.6.3-2
* tumbler-0.1.30-1
* xarchiver-0.5.2-11
* xfce-themes-3.0.1-1
* xfce4-appfinder-4.10.1-1
* xfce4-clipman-plugin-1.2.5-1
* xfce4-cpugraph-plugin-1.0.5-1
* xfce4-dev-tools-4.10.0-1
* xfce4-dict-0.7.0-1
* xfce4-embed-plugin-1.4.0-1
* xfce4-equake-plugin-1.3.4-1
* xfce4-eyes-plugin-4.4.2-1
* xfce4-fsguard-plugin-1.0.1-1
* xfce4-genmon-plugin-3.4.0-1
* xfce4-mailwatch-plugin-1.2.0-1
* xfce4-mixer-4.10.0-1
* xfce4-notes-plugin-1.7.7-2
* xfce4-notifyd-0.2.4-1
* xfce4-panel-4.10.1-1
* xfce4-places-plugin-1.6.0-1
* xfce4-screenshooter-1.8.1-2
* xfce4-session-4.10.1-1
* xfce4-settings-4.10.1-1
* xfce4-smartbookmark-plugin-0.4.5-1
* xfce4-taskmanager-1.0.1-1
* xfce4-terminal-0.6.3-1
* xfce4-time-out-plugin-1.0.1-1
* xfce4-timer-plugin-1.5.0-1
* xfce4-verve-plugin-1.0.0-2
* xfce4-weather-plugin-0.8.3-1
* xfce4-whiskermenu-plugin-1.4.0-1
* xfce4-wmdock-plugin-0.3.4-2
* xfce4-xkb-plugin-0.5.6-1
* xfconf-4.10.0-2
* xfdesktop-4.10.2-1
* xfwm4-4.10.1-1

Xfce is a lightweight desktop environment for UNIX-like operating
systems. It aims to be fast and low on system resources, while still
being visually appealing and user friendly.

To run the Xfce desktop, install the xfce4-session package and its
dependencies, and either use the provided Start Menu shortcut, or:

echo "/usr/bin/dbus-launch startxfce4" > $HOME/.xinitrc

and run 'startx' from the Cygwin prompt to launch.

Yaakov

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: Xfce Desktop 4.10
@ 2014-10-07 13:56 ` jose isaias cabrera
From: jose isaias cabrera @ 2014-10-07 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

"Yaakov Selkowitz" wrote...

> The following packages have been added to the Cygwin distribution:
>
> * exo-0.10.2-1
> * garcon-0.2.1-1
> * gigolo-0.4.2-1
> * libxfce4ui-4.10.0-1
> * libxfce4util-4.10.1-1
> * libxfcegui4-4.10.0-1
> * midori-0.5.8-1
> * mousepad-0.3.0-1
> * orage-4.8.4-1
> * ristretto-0.6.3-1
> * Thunar-1.6.3-2
> * tumbler-0.1.30-1
> * xarchiver-0.5.2-11
> * xfce-themes-3.0.1-1
> * xfce4-appfinder-4.10.1-1
> * xfce4-clipman-plugin-1.2.5-1
> * xfce4-cpugraph-plugin-1.0.5-1
> * xfce4-dev-tools-4.10.0-1
> * xfce4-dict-0.7.0-1
> * xfce4-embed-plugin-1.4.0-1
> * xfce4-equake-plugin-1.3.4-1
> * xfce4-eyes-plugin-4.4.2-1
> * xfce4-fsguard-plugin-1.0.1-1
> * xfce4-genmon-plugin-3.4.0-1
> * xfce4-mailwatch-plugin-1.2.0-1
> * xfce4-mixer-4.10.0-1
> * xfce4-notes-plugin-1.7.7-2
> * xfce4-notifyd-0.2.4-1
> * xfce4-panel-4.10.1-1
> * xfce4-places-plugin-1.6.0-1
> * xfce4-screenshooter-1.8.1-2
> * xfce4-session-4.10.1-1
> * xfce4-settings-4.10.1-1
> * xfce4-smartbookmark-plugin-0.4.5-1
> * xfce4-taskmanager-1.0.1-1
> * xfce4-terminal-0.6.3-1
> * xfce4-time-out-plugin-1.0.1-1
> * xfce4-timer-plugin-1.5.0-1
> * xfce4-verve-plugin-1.0.0-2
> * xfce4-weather-plugin-0.8.3-1
> * xfce4-whiskermenu-plugin-1.4.0-1
> * xfce4-wmdock-plugin-0.3.4-2
> * xfce4-xkb-plugin-0.5.6-1
> * xfconf-4.10.0-2
> * xfdesktop-4.10.2-1
> * xfwm4-4.10.1-1
>
> Xfce is a lightweight desktop environment for UNIX-like operating systems.
> It aims to be fast and low on system resources, while still being visually
> appealing and user friendly.
>
> To run the Xfce desktop, install the xfce4-session package and its
> dependencies, and either use the provided Start Menu shortcut, or:
>
> echo "/usr/bin/dbus-launch startxfce4" > $HOME/.xinitrc
>
> and run 'startx' from the Cygwin prompt to launch.

Yaakov,

may I be the cygwin community speaker and say thanks for your wonderful
support in making all of these goodies available to us?  Thank you!  Thank
you, very much!

josé
cygwin community speaker this time only.